The Dolcino Woven Wrap is a larger, more advanced wrap where there are endless possible ways to tie.
- Can be used for front, hip and back carries and there are multiple ways to tie in each position.
- Unlike “stretchy” wraps, this woven wrap stays put once it’s in place.
- Some woven wraps are stiff at first and take a while to work in but this is a woven wrap that is soft and usable from the first time you use it.
- Extremely well made material, vibrant colors.
- This wrap is much more advanced and heavier than the Moby and Bobo wraps and can be overwhelming if you’re uncomfortable with basic ties or don’t like a lot of fabric.
The Dolcino Woven Wrap is a beautiful wrap for those who are already familiar with the wrap style of carrier, or who don’t mind the learning curve. It is best for those that are comfortable with a thicker and longer wrap.