A safer alternative to bed sharing that is small and attaches to the side of your bed.
|Sleeping Length:||34 inches|
- It can be attached securely to the side of the bed.
- It has two wheels, which make it easy to lift one end and move around if not attached to the bed.
- The front side can be lowered, making it easier to reach in.
- The full mesh sides offer great ventialation and visibility.
- There is a good sized storage space underneath that can be unzipped and accessed easily.
- Thick, firm mattress pad is included, as well as a fitted sheet.
- It packs up compactly and includes a bag for travel and storage.
- The bassinet legs sit it at a height of 24 inches, which lines up with standard mattress heights but not the top of some beds. If this is too low, there is an optional leg extension kit which must be purchased separately.
Arms Reach Co-Sleeper Bassinet Leg Extension Kit
- It is recommended not to extend the height beyond 32 inches.
The Arms Reach Concepts Mini Ezee 2-in-1 Co-Sleeper is the smallest of the Arm’s Reach Co-Sleepers, but it still offers enough room for your newborn. Since babies should only be sleeping in the bassinet until they can sit or pull themselves up, it is recommended not to use beyond 6 months.
Most babies will outgrow their bassinet long before they outgrow the length. The mini bassinet also has a smaller price, which is why we chose it as the best value of all the Arm’s Reach Co-Sleepers.