The Onya Baby Outback is a soft-structured carrier that strives to be the best solution for active parents.
Onya Baby Outback Features
- Comes alone or as a bundle including the newborn insert/booster seat.
- It has a high back for the baby, providing excellent back and neck support, and great back and leg padding.
- Material is a waterproof nylon exterior with a breathable mesh material inside, so it stays nice and cool much better than the other carriers.
- It has a pouch on the front and two small storage pockets and rings for your keys and toys.
- It has a bigger hood than the Ergobaby Four Position 360, to offer the baby more privacy when sleeping or nursing.
- Adjusting it is easy and the shoulder straps can go straight or crossed in the back.
- It also converts into a high chair.
- Parents have reported that it tends to fit a smaller frame and waist size better and others have issues with the bulkiness and comfort of the shoulder straps.
The Onya Baby Outback Baby Carrier is breathable and comfortable carrier that excels at keeping both you and your baby cool and comfortable. It is versatile and unique and is the best choice for long days being active outdoors.