Tula Standard Baby Carrier Review
A beautiful carrier that will last far into toddlerhood.
- Can be used for newborns with the additional infant insert.
- Deep seat with plent of support for your baby’s hips and spine.
- Bigger than most of the other carriers and will last your child longer. (up to 45 lbs)
- The material is cotton and it’s machine washable, but it should be hung to dry.
- The shoulder straps are extra thick and adjust easily.
- There is also a large detachable hood and good-sized storage pouch on the front of the belt.
- Visually different from other carriers and comes in a wonderful variety of colors and patterns. Such a following for rare patterns that some people consider them collector’s items.
Sample of Different Patterns
- This baby carrier has been known to fit more comfortably on a smaller frame, so keep that in mind.
The Tula Standard Baby Carrier is a very comfortable carrier for both baby and the carrier. It has excellent padding and will last from newborn until toddlerhood. It’s an excellent value because of the quality of the carrier and the amount of use you can get.