Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump Review
Hospital Grade power that’s powerful, adjustable, and actually comfortable as well.
|Dimensions:||7.9 x 7.9 x 6.7 inches|
|Maximum Suction:||300 mmHg|
- It’s quiet and the suction is quite comfortable.
- There are 5 speed settings. The suction strength is so strong (300mmHg), that it will likely not be necessary to use it on the highest setting.
- It has a simulated letdown mode that works great to get the milk flowing. Once the milk has started, you switch to expression mode.
- It is a double pump but you can remove one of the tubes and use it as a single pump.
- It’s a closed system, which means there’s no contact between the milk collection pieces and the pump. This helps to prevent contamination from bacteria and mold from forming.
- There are multiple flange sizes available (24mm, 28mm or 32mm).
- It comes with a 24mm wide neck breast shield, and a silicone insert to get a tighter fit.
- The LCD display has a built-in timer, and even a nightlight for pumping in the dark.
- The handle makes it easy to move or carry from room to room.
Replacement Parts Available
- This pump must be plugged in, and cannot be used with batteries. If you pump exclusively, you’ll always be stuck close to the outlet.
- The collection bottles are not very stable and tip easily.
- The angle of the collection bottle funnel causes you have to lean forward, which can become uncomfortable.
- The volume markings will come off the bottles after repeated washing.
The Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump is hospital grade power at an affordable price. It has strong suction that is also realistic and comfortable. It is a great value considering the high price of comparable hospital grade pumps.