Spectra M1 Single Electric Breast Pump Review
A great electric pump with 2 Phase Cycling/let-down Button.
|Dimensions:||4.7 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Power:||AC Adaptor or built-in rechargeable battery|
|Maximum Suction:||300 mmHg|
- It works well both plugged in and running on batteries. The battery charge lasts a long time and there is no reduced power when running on battery.
- There are 5 different speed settings.
- It comes with a 28mm flange, and there is also a 24mm and 32mm available separately.
- It has a simulated letdown mode that works great to get the milk flowing. Once the milk has started, you switch to expression mode.
- It can be used as a single pump, or an optional T-connector can be purchased to turn it into a double pump.
- It’s small, light, and great to take traveling.
- Dual voltage so it works in 110v and 240v countries.
- It’s a closed system, which means there’s no contact between the milk collection pieces and the pump. This helps to prevent contamination from bacteria and mold from forming.
- The tubes and the suction flange can sometimes pop off and become disconnected.
- The collection bottles are very wide and have to be carefully sealed or they will leak.
The Spectra M1 Single Electric Breast Pump is a strong pump that is small and light. It is a great portable pump with a built-in battery, and it can also be plugged in to preserve the battery. It has very good suction, although it pumps slower than the Hospital Grade S2. It is also more affordable and easier to find replacement parts.