Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump Review
This best-selling breast pump has a very powerful suction and is also lightweight and discrete.
|Dimensions:||9.1 x 7.3 x 3.6 inches|
- It’s quiet to use, with no loud motor.
- Easy to assemble, easy to dissassemble and clean.
- The soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle makes manual pumping comfortable and possible to do one-handed.
- Along with the pump, the kit contains two spare membranes, a valve, a breastshield, and a bottle with lid and stand.
- Great suction, while being gentle on the nipple.
- Uses a 2-phase expression to express more milk in less time; a rhythm of short pulses followed by longer ones.
- The pieces can become misaligned and cause the pump to lose suction. To avoid this, make sure that the membrane is pressed firmly inside the valve, and that the oval valve is aligned inside the handle.
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump is portable, gentle, ergonomic, and makes a great manual pump to use away from home. Its 2-phase expression makes it capable of expressing milk faster than most manual pumps. It is a great value, especially for its very affordable price.