Marpac Dohm-DS Review
A dual-speed, all-natural white noise sound machine that creates the soothing sound of rushing air without cooling the room.
|Dimensions:||5.8 x 5.8 x 3.2 inches|
- The electric motor creates the sound of rushing air, without actually moving the air like a fan.
- The sound is created by the motor, it is not a recording.
- The tone can be adjusted by twisting the cap to find the right size of opening for the sound.
- It has 2 different speeds.
- The cord is 8 inches long.
- The bottom of the unit has padded feet, that prevent it from vibrating on the table while it’s running.
Available in 3 Colors
- There is no option to run on batteries, so it can only be used near an outlet.
- It can be confusing to find the exact setting while adjusting the openings on the side to get the sound loud enough to block out certain noises.
The Marpac Dohm-DS is a mechanical sound machine that creates white noise instead of a recording of it. It won’t cool the room and it is highly adjustable to get a customized sound that is just right for your environment.
It is the best option for you if you prefer a constant sound rather than the eventual repeated loops of some digital sound machines.