Infantino Sash Review
A wide and comfortable mei-tai with lots of support.
- Extra wide padded straps and excellent lumbar support.
- Lots of length on the waist and back straps so you can customize the size nicely.
- Includes a detachable hood that snaps on to cover and protect the baby.
- Can be worn 3 different ways: Front-facing, Hip-hugging and Backpacking.
- With very thick shoulder straps, and lots of fabric length for the straps, this might feel bulky on a petite sized woman.
- Not all designs include the attachable hood.
The Infantino Sash Mei Tai is stylish and easy to use. It’s a really good looking baby carrier that is also comfortable for both you and your baby.