HoMedics MyBaby Soundspa Portable Review
A portable sound machine with white noise and five other soothing sound options to help your baby sleep.
|Dimensions:||6 x 7 x 2.2 inches|
|Power:||AC Adaptor or 4 AA batteries (included)|
|Auto-off Timer:||15, 30, or 60 minutes|
- Includes 6 different sound options: white noise, ocean, heartbeat, summer night, thunder, and brook.
- Very easy to operate – simple volume, timer, and sound selection controls.
- Sound quality is great and the volume goes loud enough to place away from the crib.
- Has an auto-off timer, but can run continuously all night if not selected.
- Can be plugged in or operate on batteries.
- 4 AA batteries are included.
- It’s light and portable, easy to pack and take with you.
- The “thunder” setting might not be the most relaxing sound to help your baby fall asleep.
- Some people have experienced problems with the volume cutting out, but that shouldn’t happen, and doesn’t happen on our unit. For this any any other product defects, HoMedics provides a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are not many sound machines capable of running continuously that are available for a price as affordable as the HoMedics MyBaby Soundspa Portable.
The quality of the sound is good and the device itself is sturdy. The extra feature of being able to run on batteries or plugged in make it a really great value.