HoMedics MyBaby Slumber Whale Soundspa Review
A whale-shaped projection and white noise machine that projects ocean scenes and includes ocean sounds.
|Dimensions:||8.2 x 8.2 x 5.8 inches|
|Auto-off Timer:||15, 30, or 60 minutes|
- Can play 3 different soothing sounds: White Noise, Ocean, and Heartbeat.
- Also includes 3 lullaby songs: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Rock-a-bye Baby, and Brahms’ Cradle Song.
- Projector includes 2 scenes: Ocean, and Space. Each projection scene has 3 different images that rotate automatically.
- The projection in the whale’s tail can be turned to project on the wall or the ceiling.
- 15, 30 or 60 minute auto-off timer.
- Runs continuously if no timer option is selected.
- Can be run playing only sounds, only projections, or both at the same time.
- Can only be powered by the adaptor, does not use batteries.
- Even with the volume turned up to the loudest setting, it needs to be placed pretty close to the crib for your baby to hear the music.
- The projection images aren’t high quality, and the projector isn’t bright enough to use for daytime naps unless your baby’s room is very dark.
The HoMedics MyBaby Slumber Whale Soundspa is a great white noise machine that will stay on all night long, and you don’t have to worry about using up batteries. In addition to the white noise, it includes other sounds, songs, and projection scenes to help soothe your baby to sleep. It is also adorable.