Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile Review
This crib-mountable mobile projects nature scenes onto the canopy, which can be removed to project onto the ceiling.
|Dimensions:||23.5 x 18 x 17 inches|
|Power:||4 D batteries and 2 AAA batteries (not included)|
|Auto-off Timer:||20 minutes|
- It plays over 45 beautiful classical melodies, including Bach, Beethoven and Mozart.
- It also has options to play nature sounds, heartbeat, white noise, or ocean sounds.
- 4 bright and colorful animal characters dangle from the canopy, and gently spin automatically, in the projection light.
- The mobile cover with the animals is easy to take off and is machine washable.
- When your baby is older, you can take the mobile arm off completely, and use it to project onto the ceiling.
- The adjustable strap for mounting it to the crib is long enough to fit any width of crib rail.
- It comes with a remote control to activate it easily in the dark or from outside the crib.
- The range on the remote control is not very far. You have to be within 10 feet of the mobile.
- There is no option to run the mobile only, or projection only, without sound.
- The music and projection box piece doesn’t stand on its own, it needs to be strapped to the crib
The Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile has great quality sound, and a large selection of soothing music and noises. It’s fascinating for your baby to watch the mobile toys and projections. Since both the projection and the music are such good quality, it is a very popular crib mountable mobile toy.
It is great for entertaining newborns in their crib, and once they start pulling down the mobile, it can still be used to project onto the ceiling. It will last longer than most newborn soothers.