ErgoBaby Four Position 360 Review
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 has a design that is focused on being ergonomic for both the baby and the parent.
- A very good carrier for newborns if you also get the infant insert, which is sold separately.
- A design that is focused on being ergonomic for both the baby and the parent. Most of the baby’s weight is distributed to the hips.
- Padded bucket seat which can be adjusted as your baby grows to be more comfortable around the hips and spine.
- Thick padding on the shoulder straps making it a lot easier on your shoulders than the Bjorn.
- Four Carry positions: Front-inward, Front-outward, Hip and Back
- The velcro waistband is loud and not as easy to make small adjustments.
- The buttons can be tricky to do up. Some people have reported having trouble buckling it up on their own.
- The material is thick padded cotton so this carrier can get very hot. They do make a mesh model that they consider for active parents but even this one is warm and thick.
You’ll love how comfortable the Ergobaby Four Position 360 feels, especially when you use the carrier for longer periods of time. Your baby will also be able to use it after they grow out of the newborn stage and want to be carried in other positions.